[mailmunch-form id=”360322″][content_protector password=”qual360″ cookie_expires=”1 months” identifier=”qual360″ ajax=”true”]
- Democratizing Customer Insights – Jet.com
- The Global Affluent Tribe (GAT) – Using mobile to connect with a hard to reach consumer group – Kiosk & Team One
- How the behavioral sciences have turned the classical marketing model on its head and what this means for qualitative research – Brainjuicer
- Applying Agile management principles to market research – How Clorox uses agile Qual to drive innovation – Discuss.IO & Clorox
- Understanding the irrational consumer – Why memories matter more than experiences – Gallup.
- Living up to the Altruism of the Public – A different take on power ethics and the archiving of qualitative data_Robert Miller – Queen’s University.
- Semio-Qual – A powerful fusion of cultural & consumer perspectives – Wyckoff Partners, ConAgra & Space Doctors.
- Let it go – AOLs spproach to agile qual – AOL
- The Internet of Things impact on qualitative methodology – Field Agent.
- Automatic content recognition – Opportunities and challenges for qualitative researchers – Beatgrid Media.
- The rest of the iceberg, exploring the roles of emotions in purchase behavior – SKIM.
- Managing qual projects across time zones – Solutions to bridge geographic gaps, allowing smaller agencies to answer clients’ international needs – KNow Research.
- Heart over head – Why business is emotional and how qualitative insight is key – Forrester.
- Using video to bring research to life – Communicating and visualizing results – Vox Pops International.
- Digital Ethnography – Using your consumers as ethnographers – C Space.
- Smartphone Qualitative-3 killer research designs you can only do via smartphone and how to execute them – Over the Shoulder.
- Understanding what makes Cirque Du Soleil meaningful to our fans – Cirque Du Soleil.
- Touch to sell – The silence of great packaging – True Impact.
- More than just numbers – How engaging with consumers in the real world brings insights to life – General Motors.